Below are the cottage rates for any given period. To make a booking or enquire about availability please telephone 01768 776393 or email email@example.com.
|Cottage||Weekly Rate||Weekend Break||Mid-week Break||Daily Basis|
|The Nest||£250 - £425||£150 - £175||£200 - £250||£45 - £75|
|Brook House 1||£700 - £1200||£475 - £550||£400 - £550||£90 - £170|
|Brook House 2||£450 - £950||£375 - £450||£300 - £500||£90 - £150|
Prices and Availability
The calendar below shows the current availability of our cottages and the costs per night.
To check availability and prices using the calendar below and make a booking;
- Select a possible start date by simply clicking on it – the number of nights available for that cottage will then be shown along with the prices.
- Choose the number of nights from the Stay for drop-down list and then click Confirm & Continue
- Click Book Now on any available room
- Complete the details on the booking form and click the Complete Reservation button to finish
- All done! Naturally, we will confirm your reservation by email.
Please see the bottom of this page for Terms & Conditions plus other useful information.
Methods of payment –
- Internet Bank Transfer
- Credit/Debit cards. Not Amex (Please note – there is a 3% surcharge on credit card payments)
Arrival/Check In –
Usual check in time for Saturday is between 4:00pm and 6:00pm. If you have arranged a break that starts on a day other than Saturday then the cottage may well be ready before 4:00 – please call us in advance and check if this is important to you. Early arrivals can always leave their cars at the farm and go for a wander or take their cars and go and explore Keswick or Cockermouth.
Departure/Check Out –
Check out time is by 10.00am on your day of departure.
Booking Terms & Conditions
We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract. Any cancellation or breach of contract is liable to be charged for, unless the accommodation is subsequently re-let. A non-refundable deposit will be agreed upon confirmation of booking. Guests may wish to consider holiday insurance.